boj&riggs

boj&riggs
Photo ©Megan Goldin

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Chewing the fat. . .

My bestest friend Nanook and I are with each other through thick and thin. Literally. Nookens was fighting the battle of the buldge last year, and I was right by his side. He made a very inspirational video that you all should see if you haven't already. Actually two of them. (All of these videos are best viewed in large screen format on YouTube- to ensure you can read all the hilarious commentary). To mark his one year anniversary (approximate) of keeping his weight off and then some, this post is dedicated to him. No one wears a Landseer coat like my sweet Nookinator. 




I just so happen to make a cameo appearance in this video of his. 


After seeing this video, I had to do something to let him know how much I support him. I made this in response to his weight loss efforts, my blog isn't interested in posting my video in a version with my comments, so please click on the direct link below, so you can hear my thoughts on the matter (it will also enable you to see my big beautiful meathead up close and personal):


Keep up the good work Nooks! But always remember, I'll hump you no matter what you look like! Big licks, your buddy Bojie

No comments:

Post a Comment