boj&riggs

boj&riggs
Photo ©Megan Goldin

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Settled down for a long winters nap. . .

zzzzz. . .zzzzzz. . .zzzzz

Don't think all we're doing this winter is just taking a long winters nap. . .sure you haven't heard from us in a while, but that's just because when we aren't napping, we're playing in the snow.  
 Ha ha! Ha haha! Look at Riggs! He's LAUGHING! He's actually laughing! Um.  Oh wait, is he laughing at me? He better not be laughing at me...

Anyway, the truth is when we're not out playing in the snow,  Riggs and my mom are off gallivanting somewhere playing dancing with the stars in a ring somewhere...I mean really, how BORING! I think I'm going to get him a Tutu for his next show. Don't you think he'd look good in one? 
Sigh...is it water season yet?


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of your Newfoundlands! I'd love to share this fun dog photo campaign that I participated in. Can you email me when you get a chance?

    ReplyDelete