boj&riggs

boj&riggs
Photo ©Megan Goldin

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here's RIGSBY!

Guys, I don't know what the heck has happened to the mamma, but she's flipped her lid. First, she gets me a papa. I thought that was cool, until I had to leave all my friends and my most favorite Landseer humping butt in NJ, and move across country! I finally settled in, fell in love with my Papa (my momma thinks I love him more than I love her), learned how to rescue people from drowning, learned how to woof the word Colorado, love the weather, but they put me in the car again, and I thought we were going back to NJ judging by how far we were driving. We pulled into a driveway where I started smelling all these familiar smells, but I couldn't remember how I knew them. And, then! I was so happy! I got to see my fairy Grandmother! She was the best Grandmother ever! She fed me, and gave me water, and baths, and loved me so much, and I remember she told me I'd see her again soon when she gave me to my Mamma, but I didn't realize this was the day! Everything was going so great, but guys, we ended up coming home with this, he's something they're calling "my little brother" I don't even care if I get punished for giving my mom the finger so many times on the ride home. They deserve it. Introducing Bee Creeks State of the Union, "Rigsby":
I'm really not thrilled. But my mom told me to "sit and stay" pfff!

The kid started to growing on me, as we started to drive...and I've got to give him credit, he respected his elder, he earned his right to be close to me.



Then he felt like it was OK to let me know I had something hanging out of my mouth, this tiny little voice said, "Excuse me sir? I hate to bother you, but you've got something hanging from your lip"...we're not there yet kid. Hasn't anyone ever seen a flogger before!?

When I said he was growing on me. I meant it literally:

This is me, performing mental telepathy. I'm telling my mom how AWESOME and tolerant I'm being so that I can move her hand to the treat bag for a well deserved cookie

Someday, that pillows going to be too small for him. He doesn't even know it! Enjoy your flat Stanley days while you got em kid! Before you know it you won't be able to fit under the table!

Me and Rigsby. By the way, we're full cousins even though we're legally brothers. Good looks run in the family. 

Family Portrait

Riggs and MY papa. They're madly in love. It makes me want to toss my kibble. 

Rigsby's first sunrise (after we spent the night in a rest stop and EVERYONE had to come into the back to sleep with ME! on MY bed (I'm a little grumpy about it)



And people. It's not just me I'm worried about...this does not bode well for the dogs of war:

I have to admit. His belly is really cute. Obligatory puppy belly shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment