boj&riggs

boj&riggs
Photo ©Megan Goldin

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Uh, um, hullo.  I noticed that I have 4000 hits on my blog, and I just wanted to inform you, my people, that I have not forgotten about you, or this blog.  I have just been really, really, really busy at being awesome.  NO! I mean it.  I really have.  Wait until you hear about all of the things I've been doing.  Being awesome means that I have A LOT of material for new blog posts coming up.  I don't even want to give anything away because my stories are pretty entertaining, but please stay tuned! I have been out "on tour" as my momma likes to call it, surveying my land and meeting new friends and doing lots of working events and even my baby brother Rigsby has been busy! Seriously,  minus like 100lbs, and my mom is like the pageant mom in that show*"Here comes Honey Boo Boo". * That would kind of make me like Honey boo boo, but I'm a lot cuter.  Also, I know a lot more tricks.

LOTS of stories coming soon! Promise! I just had to wait until I got off tour to get home to use my opposable thumbs.  Yes, I am magical.  Like a unicorn.  Only more like a bear with opposable thumbs. It's kind of a family secret. But, now you know.  OK!? I HAVE OPPOSABLE THUMBS! THERE!

*Editors note:  We have no affiliation with TLC or the show Honey Boo Boo, but for that plug, we do think we deserve a crack at our own little show...we guarantee it would be a chart buster.  So, dudes at TLC...Call me? Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment