boj&riggs

boj&riggs
Photo ©Megan Goldin

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HA HA! HA HA HA! Jokes on YOU! OR that lady who feeds and bathes me. . .

Bwah ha ha ha ha! I can't stop laughing! I have to tell you guys the best secret ever (and no, it's not the fact that I have two adorable freckles on my tongue)! Every time my mom gives me a bath I do something to get her back! I HAVE DIARRHEA! Like within 3 days of my bath.  Every time! I do it on purpose, and I think she's on to me...but I don't care.  It serves her right.  All over my hairy arse! She gets SO frustrated and I looooooove it! Don't tell her, OK?

1 comment:

  1. I never knew you have a spotted tongue. If your mom ever finds out that if she keeps you from licking up the shampoo you wont get diarrhea, your fun is over. BTW, dude, snow "angels", haha!

    ReplyDelete