boj&riggs

boj&riggs
Photo ©Megan Goldin

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Movin on up!

I had tons of friends in NJ, some even lived right next door. I was living a great life. But then one day, my mom hung this sign around my neck, and I was sitting next to a UHaul, and then driving across the country.
The drive wasn't bad. I got to sleep for about 30 hours, which was great, and I had more room in the car than my humans did! If I had to do it again, the only thing I'd do differently is make sure we drove through Nebraska at night.
Then finally I smelled the most delicious thing ever! We got out of the car, and my nostrils were flaring trying to take in the scent! Buffalo! Colorado is filled with Buffalo! My most favorite kind of bone to gnaw on! In fact in the photo above, you can see a piece of one of my bones next to me. Nom Nom NOM!
 In the photo above, there are real live buffalo right next to me! I was really practicing a lot of self restraint here, I'm trained really well, so it wasn't too hard. BUT STILL! Mmmmm! Buffalo! Colorado is fantastic! There are mountains, and elk, and BUFFALO everywhere! And SNOW! My favorite! Anytime I want, I can play in it.
Things were going just fine, until. . .Rigsby came along.  But more on that later. First, more about ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment